Law Office of Eric Little
Last Updated: July 14th, 2018
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. When visiting our Site, we log the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed on our Site, how long you spent on a page, the dates and times of your access and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it is likely to affect how our Site works for you.
Subscription. If you send us a message, or subscribe to our email list for articles and blog posts, we will collect and store your name and email address. If you only send us a message we may ask you if you want tips and news updates.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our site, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to your comments and questions.
- We use your personal information to communicate about events, and other news, blog posts and services offered by us.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver to you any products and services you may request.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not market your personal information. We may, however, share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may engage one or more third party service providers to track and analyze both individualized usage and volume statistical information from interactions with our Site.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Some Internet browsers – like Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari – include the ability to transmit “Do Not Track” or “DNT” signals. Since uniform standards for “DNT” signals have not been adopted, we do not currently process or respond to “DNT” signals. You may however, opt out of receiving marketing emails from us as specified below.
Our blog posts and/or marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about any client relationships we may have with you.
Law Office of Eric Little
1793 East Main Street
Grass Valley, California 95945